Sale Sold out
Regular price $189.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Do you have what it takes to lead? Apply your leadership skills to lead your organization in the right direction and communicate effectively with your team!
- Through this course, you will work through a series of realistic scenarios in which you will have to make hard decisions that will affect you and those around you. By working through these decisions and applying collaborative problem-solving strategies, you will experience how to effectively make informed decisions and communicate when in leadership positions.
- Skills Developed: Leadership, communication, strategic planning, critical thinking, analysis, and evaluation.
- Through this class, you will compete in a corporate case simulation, in which you will be able to apply your new leadership communication skills to help your team navigate and overcome complex challenges. You will also showcase your leadership through the creation of a Leadership Portfolio.
- Class Format:
- This experience program will take either place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected OR once per week for five weeks on the day of the week selected
- Each program meeting will be 75 minutes
- All programs will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions
- Experience groups will have 1-6 students