Sale Sold out
Regular price $189.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Concerned about how to pay for college? Looking for ways to focus 100% on your studies rather than trying to juggle work and school? College is expensive, but that doesn’t mean you have to pay for it all, scholarships can help!
- Students will understand the cost of attending university; establish a scholarship goal and identify potential funding sources; evaluate the multiple types of scholarships and identify scholarships which they qualify for; analyze filters and search engines to maximize their scholarship search; learn how to apply the writing process to scholarship essays; organize application process through time management and strategies.
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, time management skills, writing skills, organizational skills, critical thinking skills.
- Class Format:
- This experience program will take either place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected OR once per week for five weeks on the day of the week selected
- Each program meeting will be 75 minutes
- All programs will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions
- Experience groups will have 1-6 students