Application Support with Andrea
We offer admissions support from elite university students who have a proven track record of admissions success and complement the work of college admissions advisors. This is an ideal mentorship for upper-level high school students who are nearing or actively applying to universities.
Throughout these sessions, students work through essential components of the application process, such as Personal Statement and Supplemental Essay Writing, Resumes, Admissions Interviews, Scholarship Research, Time-Management and Organization, Internships, and more. Our tutors are trained to ensure success and provide support to students throughout the entire process.
- Andrea studied Psychology & Drama at New York University (NYU)
- Andrea has been a tutor with us for the past two years
- Andrea has a 5-star satisfaction rating from all previous students
- All sessions will be 60 minutes
- Sessions will be conducted over Zoom
- In this booking process, you will choose a time and date for your first session. This is not necessarily the time that all of your sessions must be at, and you will have a chance to speak with your tutor to schedule the rest of your sessions during that first session
- After booking, we will send a questionnaire (through email) for students to complete before beginning their essay support process with us to provide us more information about student needs